Ingredients: Omega-3 Fatty Acids: DHA (Docosahexoenic Acid), EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid), Mixed Tocopherols.
Other Ingredients: Fish Oil, Soft Gel (Fish Gelatin), Purified Water, Glycerin, Natural Lemon Flavor.
ChildLife® Prenatal DHA utilizes the highest quality DHA.
Childlife® uses one of the finest purification methods available, such as molecular distillation, a method which safely removes toxins and does not compromise quality. Each batch of Prenatal DHA is tested for PCB’s, dioxins, metals, mercury and other toxins and exceeds all international standards for the highest purity. This DHA is a safe and pure way to support the optimal health of both baby and mother.*
The contents of each soft gel capsule are tested for any contaminants, PCBs, dioxins, metals, mercury or other toxins, and exceeds the highest standards for purity.
This formula is gluten-free, casein-free, alcohol-free. Contains no milk, eggs, soy, wheat, yeast or corn. No artificial colorings, flavorings or sweeteners.
Take 1 Soft Gel daily with meals.
Lemon Flavor, easy to take for Pregnant Moms.
This Prenatal DHA has been formulated to make it easy for prenatal mothers to take.
Childlife® Prenatal DHA uses a fish gelatin soft gel while most other brands use pork or beef gelatin.
Childlife® Prenatal DHA provides the purest DHA.
“Imagine, one nutrient, the “essential fatty acid” DHA, being able to improve your child’s mind, and consequently their abilities, for the rest of their life.”
– Dr. Murray Clarke
Which DHA Is Safe and Most Beneficial For Brain Development? A FAQ with SafBaby’s Health Expert Dr. Murray Clarke
Is Supplementing Baby Formula with DHA Necessary and Safe?
Why Our Children Need Supplements & Natural Immune Boosting Support
The Lifelong Gift of Omega Oils
Why Supplements Are Important by Dr. Murray Clarke, ND., D.Hom., L.Ac
In my clinic as a homeopathic pediatrician, my efforts are dedicated to understanding what promotes health. This includes what causes, what prevents, as well as what heals the diverse conditions affecting our children. Careful nurturing through the formative years creates the basis for good health throughout life. On the physical level, this means a healthful diet and nutritional supplements.
- Studies from around the world show that modern farming methods have resulted in depleted soil conditions. Hence, the foods grown on that soil no longer contain the full spectrum of essential nutrients needed for healthy development, strong immune function and emotional and mental vitality.
- Fast foods, junk foods, processed foods, poor dietary habits, and the finicky appetites of many children also require nutritional supplementation to correct, and balance nutritional deficiencies.
- The extraordinary increase in exposure to environmental pollutants and toxicity from this century’s industrial pursuits creates the need for extra immune and anti-oxidant protection for today’s children.
A child who does not receive enough of all the essential vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids will be much more prone to a wide variety of illnesses. I developed the ChildLife® line of nutritional supplements to increase awareness about these deficiencies and their consequences, and to provide all the necessary ingredients in a great tasting and readily available form.
The body and mind developed during childhood create the foundation for the rest of your child’s life. It is my hope that ChildLife Essentials® will play an ongoing role in developing and maintaining many healthful and hopeful lives.
Dr. Murray Clarke, ND., D.Hom., L.Ac
About ChildLife Essentials®
ChildLife Essentials® provides a complete line of nutritional supplements designed specifically for infants and children.
About Dr. Murray Clarke
Dr. Clarke holds licenses and doctorates in three fields of medicine: Naturopathic Medicine, Homeopathic Medicine and Oriental Medicine. His credentials include professorships at several Los Angeles based institutions including Emperors College of Oriental Medicine, Samra University, and American University of Complimentary Medicine. He is the founder of the International Academy of Holistic Pediatrics (IAHP).
Since 1988, Dr. Murray Clarke, has been welcoming young patients to his world-renowned Pediatric Medical Clinic in Los Angeles and is deeply committed to educating parents and health practitioners about how to safeguard children from all that can compromise growth and full development.
Dr. Clarke is known for restoring health to infants and children with conditions such as allergies, asthma, eczema to gastrointestinal disorders, behavioral disorders, ADD, ADHD and Asperger’s Syndrome.
Drawing on his 25 years of practice, Dr. Clarke authored the highly acclaimed book, “Natural Baby-Healthy Child: Alternative Health Care Solutions from Pre-conception through Childhood.” It’s an essential medical road map for parents to correct, enhance and protect their children’s health starting with pre-conception and preparation by the mother, into pregnancy, and on throughout childhood.
Dr. Clarke is the Founder and President of ChildLife Essentials®, the first complete line of nutritional supplements formulated exclusively for infants and children. Launched in 2000, ChildLife Essentials® is now distributed throughout the world and has become a leading children’s supplement in the United States and China.
In 2008, ChildLife Essentials® received a MACT Excellence Award by Safe Baby Healthy Child’s founders, Sandra Blum and Samantha Fox Olson. In 2014, Dr. Clarke became an international holistic expert for Safe Baby Healthy Child to empower parents and their children thrive in mind, body, spirit and soul.
1. Martinez M. Tissue levels of polyunsaturated fatty acids during early human development. Pediatr, 1992.120:S129-38.
2. Lauritzen L, et al. The essentiality of long chain n-3 fatty acids in relation to development and function of the brain and retina. Prog Lipid Res, 2001. 40:1-94. (Calculated using Table 1 data. 22:6n-3/Total n-3).
3. Salem, N Jr, et al. Mechanisms of action of docosahexaenoic acid in the nervous system. Lipids, 2001. 36:945-59.
4. Crawford MA. The role of essential fatty acids in neural development: implications for perinatal nutrition. Am J Clin Nutr, 1993. 57:703S- 709S.
5. Szajewska H, et al. Effect of n-3 long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acid supplementation of women with low-risk pregnancies on pregnancy outcomes & growth measures at birth: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.Am J Clin Nutr 2006. 83:1337-44.
6. Makrides M, et al. Marine oil, and other prostaglandin precursor, supplementation for pregnancy uncomplicated by pre-eclampsia or intrauterine growth restriction. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2006. 3:CD003402.
7. Smuts CM, et al. A randomized trial of docosahexaenoic acid supplementation during the third trimester of pregnancy. Obstet Gynecol, 2003. 101: 469-79.
8. “Pregnancy and Prenatal Vitamins,” www.webmd.com/baby/guide/prenatal-vitamins, accessed December 3, 2010.